Wine Gogh Ne贸n 芦Starry night禄

Wine Gogh Ne贸n 芦Starry night禄


Number of Attendees
- Cancellation allowed up to 30 days before to the activity
鈥 Modification Allowed 15 days before the date of the activity. If you want to modify it less than 15 days in advance, you lose 60% of the amount, keeping the remaining 40% to be able to reserve another day.聽
- Cancellations made on the day of the experience are non-refundable.聽
- The activity requires a minimum number of people, if this minimum is not reached, the date may be changed or the payment will be refunded.聽
- By making this purchase you agree that Wine Gogh may request the rights to any images taken on its premises.
鈥 For private events, a 60% payment must be made within 48 hours to reserve the day and the remaining 40% must be paid 7 days before the activity.聽
- Private events can be changed 15 days before the activity. If less notice is given, 65% of the amount will be forfeited but the remaining 35% will remain as credit for future reservations.聽
鈥 Age: Children from 3 years old are allowed entry, always accompanied by an adult. All participants must have an entrance ticket to be able to participate in the activity, except for babies (0-1 year old).
鈥 Gift cards are non-refundable.

Detalles de la experiencia

D铆a: 30 de marzo de 2024

Hora de inicio: 19:00

Hora de finalizaci贸n: 21:00

Phone: 676 090 054


Do you have a coupon? Click here to insert your code

Billing Details

Additional Information

Your order

Subtotal del carro de compra 0,00 
VAT 0,00 
Total del pedido 0,00 
  • Pay with your credit card through Stripe.


Croqueta de jam贸n ib茅rico


Burrata, tomate cherry, r煤cula, vinagre bals谩mico

Sopa fr铆a de tomate, pepino, albahaca

Tartar de corvina, albahaca, tomate seco, alcaparras


Arroz de habitas, guisantes, alioli

Bacalao al horno, sanfaina, pi帽ones

Conejo a la cazuela, aceitunas de Kalamata, patatas


Tarta de queso del Bistro, coulis de frutos rojos

Affogato de caf茅, helado de vainilla

Fruta de temporada

Servicio de pan, agua y caf茅 incluido

Condiciones del seguro de cancelaci贸n

-Cancelaci贸n gratuita antes de 4 d铆as.
-Modificaci贸n gratuita hasta 24h antes del evento
-Si se cancela durante las 煤ltimas 24h, solo se devolver谩 el 40% en formato cup贸n
-Si no se notifica, se pierde el 100%
-No hay excepciones. 

Consigue un 5% de descuento y mantente al d铆a del universo Wine Gogh